Dance Video The Black Bear (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Black Bear (R32, Ian Galbraith: Berkhamsted Strathspey and Reel Club Golden Jubilee 1952-2002)
- Added by
- Kate Kinnear (March 13, 2019, 1:23 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Excellent performance and love the music but not the suggested music.
Twice through excerpt from a long display.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Black Bear 3/4L · R32
- 1c+2c set | ½ RHA ; Set, 2c cross LH and 1c turn LH to face 1cnr
- SetH&G , finish facing 3cnr
- ½Reel4 on 1diag, pass Rsh to face 4cnr ; ½Reel4 on 2diag, finish (3x,1,2x)
- Diagonal ½R&L with 1cnrs ; repeat with 2cnrs