Dance Video The Double Diamond Strathspey (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Double Diamond Strathspey (S32, Roy Goldring: Social Dances 2002 (Leeds RSCDS 40th Anniversary Book) 6)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (June 28, 2019, 2:40 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
'The Double Diamond Strathspey' is a 32 bar strathspey for 4 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Double Diamond Strathspey 4/4L · S32
- 1c+2c & 3c+4c Poussette
- 1W+2M & 3W+4M change places Rsh, curving in ; 1M+2W & 3M+4W repeat (Rsh) (2x,1x,4x,3x)
- 1c+3c ½Fig8 up ; 2c+4c ½Fig8 down (2,1,4,3)
- 1c+4c+3c the Knot (2,3,4,1)