Dance Video MacDonald of Keppoch (Video 4)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- MacDonald of Keppoch (M128, Chris Ronald: RSCDS XLIX 11)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (July 13, 2019, 2:40 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Animation (What does this mean?)
'MacDonald of Keppoch' is a 32 bar strathspey for 4 couples.
Back to the videos for this dance
MacDonald of Keppoch 4S · M128
- 1c+3c ¾ R&L to BtoB facing sides | all set
- Parallel Reels4 across, 1c+3c finish half way the last left pass, in a line up and down the set
- 1c+3c Lsh Reel4, 1W+3W pass Rsh in middle to start, to finish in original places
- All set to P | all turn P RH 1¼ | all in promhold chase cclw ¼ cclw (2,3,4,1)
The first two turns are in Strathspey time, the second two are in Reel time.