Dance Video The Glenalmond Gamekeeper (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Glenalmond Gamekeeper (R40, John Drewry: Bankhead Book Part 6)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Dec. 17, 2012, 3:18 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
Angled view from above. Figures clear, but not so well danced.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Glenalmond Gamekeeper 3/4L · R40
- Crossover Reels3 on the sides, 1c crosses down, to (1x,2,3) with 1c +3c slightly in from sidelines
- 1c+3c L-Chain, down/up, at end M with P behind face out (1x,2,3)
- 1c+3c, M leading, cast R into each a full Fig8 round 2c, passing Lsh first time, Rsh second time (“hug your turning post”), into
- Circle6 and back (to 1x, 2, 3)
- 1c+2c set | ¾ DblFig8, (2c cross up to start)
(1c continues into the new reel, on second turn 1c casts to 4pl and 3c (in 2pl) dances on into the new reel)