Dance Video Ray Milbourne (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Ray Milbourne (R32, Derek Haynes: Carnforth Collection of SC Dances 1)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Dec. 17, 2012, 3:19 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Starts one bar too late. 4 x though. Good slanting view from above.
Back to the videos for this dance
Ray Milbourne 4/4L · R32
On 2nd chord, 2c & 4c cross to opposite sides (1,2x,3,4x)
- 1c+4c cross RH | cast to middle (2c up, 3c down) ; ½ Fig8 round end couple (2x,1,4x,3)
- 1c+ 4c ½R&L ; All couples ½Reel4 on sides (1c start dn, 4c up) (3,1x,4,2x), the W face out for
- 3c+1c and 4c+2c, M-Chain
- Circle8 and back (3,1x,4,2x)