Dance Video The Craven Jig (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Craven Jig (J32, Derek Haynes: Magazine Dances 2005-2009)
- Added by
- Amy Martin (Aug. 9, 2013, 1:21 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Video has the erroneous header "Craven Reel" but is correctly introduced by the MC as Craven Jig. Some errors in formations and phrasing. Video shot from poor viewpoint.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Craven Jig 4/4L · J32
- 1M (1W following) cast off (2c+3c+4c up on [3-4] and both cross below 4c, 1M casts up round 3W into the middle and 1W casts up round 4W into the middle
- 2M+1M+3W & 3M+1W+4W parallel 1st diagonal Rsh Reels3, at end 1M+1W face L and 3W makes a loop, into
- 2W+1M+3M & 3W+1W+4M parallel 2nd diagonal Rsh Reels3, 1c finish facing down
- 1W (1M following) casts up behind 4W+3W, crosses, casts off to bottom, crosses, finishing (2,3,4,1)