Dance Counterpoint 10263
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Sue McKinnell (2001)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Online Sources
|Gang the Same Gate||Green Ginger||Gang on the Same Gate||CD||11||S32 8||8:35||64.4||Mrs Dalzell/Abercairney House/Miss Jardine's Strathspey/Strath-Mhathaisidh|
Counterpoint 3/4L · S32
- 1C dance in toward each other, then turn away and cast off to 2d place; 2C up on 3&4. 1C dance down between 3C and cast up to 2nd place on own sides.
- 1C with 2M & 3W (1cnrs) dance RHA once round WHILE 2W & 3M dance cclw around set to opposite position. 1C with 2W & 3M (2cnrs) dance LHA once round WHILE 3W & 2M dance clw around set to opposite position. (Each time, the dancers dancing around the outside of the set begin by dancing across the ends of the set, then up or down opp side.)
- 1C dance diag R&L with 2C & 3C, 1W up 1M down.
- 2C, 1C, & 3C set on the sides, turn ptnr BH twice round, then set on the sides.
|RSCDS-LA Zoom Class, 2021-05 May||2021-05-07||Tony McQuilkin||Nov. 7, 2021, 4:33 p.m.|