Dance Last But One 10406
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- Arthur C Boswell
- 880/888/800/844 = 67% (whole dance)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- As the name perhaps implies ...
As the name perhaps implies, short Strathspeys can be useful towards the end of a dance programme where 8 X 32s are definitely out of place.
Last But One 3/3L · S32
- 1s followed by 2s lead down, 1s cast back up to top while 2s lead back to place
- 1s cross down (each couple cross down as they reach top place) to dance reflection reels of 3 on sides
- 1s set, turn 1.1/4 LH into 1/2 Fig of 8 round 2s, crossing down & casting back to original places
- 1s+2s dance 1/2 R&L, 1s+3s dance 1/2 R&L to end 2 3 1