Dance Galloping Gordon 10760
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Harry Rhodes (1998)
- 800/888/844/888 = 56% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Snowdon Book 2 
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- In memory of Gordon Brown ...
In memory of Gordon Brown, 1927 - 1998.
Galloping Gordon 3/4L · R32
- 1s set, cast & dance 1/2 Fig of 8 (Man with 2s & Lady with 3s) & end in 2nd place opposite side facing 1st corner
- 2s+1s+3s dance Fig of 8 Grand Chain: 1s change places RH with 1st crnrs on sides as 2nd crnrs cross diag RH, 1s cross diag LH as others change pl LH on sides, continue this Fig back to pl (Ladies in top pl always cross diag with Man in 3rd pl as others change pl on sides) & end with 1s dancing 1/2 Fig of 8 (Man down & Lady up)
- 2s+1s+3s Adv+Ret & turn RH