Jig · 32 bars
· 3 couples · Longwise - 4
- Devised by
- Edwin Werner
- Reel of three - across (REEL;ACROSS;R3;)
- Reel of three - diagonal (REEL;DIAG;R3;)
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data,
the relative order of formations in this list may be
different from the order of formations in the actual
- Published in
- Recommended Music
3/4L · J32
- 1C cross, cast 1 place; cross LH, cast 1 place.
- 1C dance to the top (NHJ), cast to 2nd place [3C down]; turn LH 3/4. End 1M btwn 2C - 1W btwn 3C facing up/down.
- LSh Reels3 across the dance. End facing 2nd corner.
- Diagonal Reel4 end in 2nd place on own sides.
Added on: May 3, 2019, 10:40 a.m.
Rate this Dance
to rate this dance!
Sign in to
review this dance!