Dance The Lochiel Strathspey 10905
Strathspey · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2341)
- Devised by
- Ruary Laidlaw (1998)
- Lead/Dance down and cast up (DWN;CBL)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Extra info
- Ruary writes: Ladies set, cross ...
Ruary writes: Ladies set, cross Rsh round partner and turn RH Men repeat Lsh and LH Down the middle and cast back up 1st cpl turn and cast to the bottom and turn both hands
The Lochiel Strathspey 4/4L · S32
- All Ladies dance round prtnr RSh, face prtnr & turn RH back to place
- Men repeat bars 1-8, passing Ladies LSh & turning LH
- 1s, followed by 2s+3s+4s, dance down NHJ & cast back to places
- 1s turn RH, cast to 4th place (2s+3s+4s step up 27-28). 1s turn 2H (4 bars)