Dance Alphabet Reel 11015
Reel · 40 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Jean Rhodes (2000)
- 804/840/844/844/800 = 40% (whole dance)
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- For all those who have ...
For all those who have enjoyed Scottish Dancing weekends organised by ABCD Holidays.
Alphabet Reel 3/4L · R40
- 1c cross RH | cast (2c up) ; 1c+3c RHA (2,1x,3)
- 1c+2c LHA ; 1M followed by 1W cast up round 2W and dance down to face 3W
- ½ Tandem Reel3 on 1diag with lead change. 1c (1W leading) face 2W ; ½ Tandem Reel3 on 2diag with lead change. 1c (1M leading) face 3W
- ½ Tandem Reel3 on 2diag with lead change. 1c (1W leading) face 2W ; ½ Tandem Reel3 on 2diag with lead change to 2plx (2,1x,3)
- 1M followed by 1W cast off round 3W and dance up to 2plx ; 1c turn RH 1½ (2,1,3)