Dance Finders Keepers 11031
Medley · 64 bars (S32+R32) · 2 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 21)
- Devised by
- Irene van Maarseveen (1995)
- Skip-Change, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Extra info
- Recommended music: Her Majesty Is ...
Recommended music: Her Majesty Is Welcome
Devised by Irene van Maarseveen, Pretoria, South Africa; Nov. 1995.
This dance was born one evening during a beginners' class of one, Alexandre Filipov from Bulgaria.
Dedicated to Cooks Dauth, for the many times she has made me aware of points that I had failed to notice where dancing technique could be improved and who "found" the name that the dance has "kept".
Finders Keepers 2/4L · M64
- 1c cross RH | cast below 2c ; cross RH | cast back to 1pl (1,2)
- 1c lead down ; and up, staying in the middle, 2c step in for
- 2C Allemande (2,1)
- Circle4 and back
Repeat in Reel Time from new positions.