Dance Swings and Roundabouts 11039
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Irene van Maarseveen (1998)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- The Dancing Thistles 
- Extra info
- Devised by Irene van Maarseveen ...
Devised by Irene van Maarseveen, Pretoria, South Africa; June 1998.
This dance was devised for a beginner's class, as an introduction to turning corners and partner.
|Swings and Roundabouts||Neil Barron and his Scottish Dance Band||The Third Sheaf Collection of Scottish Country Dances||CD||8||M64 4||6:34||49.2||Red Plaid/Bellag the Drover/Stewart's Lassie/Maureen's Jig/Kilberry/2 Bin Avenue/The Maids of the Black Glen/The Famous Baravan|
Swings and Roundabouts 3/4L · S32
- Circle6 and back
- 1c lead down (2c up) ; and up to face 1cnrs
- 2c+1c+3c Turn Corners and Partner (2,1x,3)
- All set | BtoB | 1c cross RH (2,1,3)