Dance Thistle Dew 11041
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Irene van Maarseveen (1995)
- Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Published in
- The Dancing Thistles 
- Extra info
- Devised by Irene van Maarseveen ...
Devised by Irene van Maarseveen, Pretoria, South Africa; 1995.
This dance was devised for a beginners' class. When a suitable dance containing specific formations could not be found, this dance evolved and it was decided that "This' ll do".
Thistle Dew 3/4L · J32
- 1c & 2c turn P RH ; turn LH
- 1c lead down (2c up on [11-12]) ; and up to 2pl facing out and up (2,1,3)
- Mirror Reels3, 1c out and up to start, all taking hands in centre
- Circle6 and back