Dance Thursday Evening in Pretoria 11043
Strathspey · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4
- Devised by
- Ina Bergh (1973)
- Allemande for 2 couples (ALLMND;2C;)
- Hands round - 4 (HR;4P;)
- Poussette - half (POUSS;HALF;)
- Reel of four - on side (REEL;R4;SIDES;)
- Lead down and up (DWNUP;LEAD;)
- Reel of three - on side - half (REEL;HALF;R3;SIDES;)
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- The Dancing Thistles 
- Extra info
- This dance has part A ...
This dance has part A and part B, each 32 bars, and is danced ABAB. The progressions are 2341 for A ans 2143 for B. That would lead to 3214 at bar 64, with 2+4 not moing. Needs to be checked.
|Castles in the Air||Peter White and his Scottish Dance Band||Hey Johnnie Cope and seven other SCD/Foss||LP||2||S32 8||8:19||62.4||Castle in the Air/Lochnagar/The Laird o' Thrums/Green Grow the Rashes|