Dance Wedding Celebration 11203
Also known as “Mr & Mrs Munro”.
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Stephen Webb (1992)
- Reel of three - on side - half (REEL;HALF;R3;SIDE;)
- Hands across - 3 (HX;3P;)
- Rights and Lefts - half (R&L;HALF;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra Info
- This dance symbolises a blossoming romance (represented by the 1st couple) through seeing each other, being introduced, experiencing a first …
This dance symbolises a blossoming romance (represented by the 1st couple) through seeing each other, being introduced, experiencing a first touch, meeting each other; then to the engagement and finally the wedding.
The dance, Wedding Celebration, formerly called Mr & Mrs Munro, was devised to commemorate the wedding of Rhona MacGregor and Robert Munro on 20th June 1992, when it was first performed. Rhona is the daughter of Bobby and Flora MacGregor, both of whom are past-presidents of Berkhamsted Strathspey and Reel Club.
This dance is published in BSRC Golden Jubilee Book of Dances 2002 as Mr & Mrs Munro
|Mr & Mrs Munro||Barbara Manning & Ken Martlew||Berkhamsted Strathspey & Reel Club: Golden Jubilee Book of||CD||12||R32 8||4:50||36.2|
|2270||Wedding Celebration||Feb. 19, 2021, 4:31 p.m.||Stephen Webb||Murrough Landon||Normal||Fixed|