Jig · 32 bars
· 3 couples · Longwise - 4
- Devised by
- Pam Robertson
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
The Happy Weekend
3/4L · J32
- 1s+2s dance 1/2 R&L (no polite turn), 1M casts up while 2L casts
down while 2M+1L cross RH & 1/2 turn partner LH (like 1/2 Ladies'
Chain but with 2M+1L crossing)
- 1M dances reel of 3 on Ladies side passing 3L RSh while 2M dances
reel of 3 on Men's side passing 3M RSh
- 1M dances down while 3M dances up while 2M+3L cross LH & 1/2
turn partner RH (like 1/2 Men's Chain but with 2M+3L crossing),
persons in 2nd & 3rd places dance 1/2 R&L
- 1L+2M also 3M+1M cross diagonally (to left) to change places (2) (1)
3; 2s+1s set, cross RH & 2s+1s+3s set. End 2 1 3
Added on: March 24, 2020, 10:41 p.m.
Rate this Dance
to rate this dance!
Sign in to
review this dance!