Dance Robert the Bruce 12004
Reel · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2341)
- Devised by
- Ruary Laidlaw (2003)
- Clap (CLAP)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Extra info
- Possible error! A pdf of ...
Possible error! A pdf of "Robert the Bruce" from a publication "Clapyerhands 'n Stampyerfeet" describes a dance (Circle dance for as many couples as will) very different from the one of the attached Minicrib. This needs sorting out. Eric Ferguson, 7 feb. 2017.
|Robert the Bruce||Peter Elmes' Scottish Country Dance Band||Clapyerhands 'n' Stampyerfeet||CD||1||R32 4||0:00||0.0||Circassian Circle/Morpeth Rant/The Man at the Loom|
Robert the Bruce 4/4L · R32
- All clap (2 bars, 4 claps), all clap hands with prtnr (2 bars), all clap hands with neighbour (2 bars), all stamp 1 foot (2 bars, 4 stamps)
- 1s cast to 4th place as 2s+3s+4s turn RH moving up 1 place, all turn LH
- 1s followed by 4s, 3s & 2s march or dance down middle and back to places
- All circle 8H round and back