Dance No L's Strathspey 12057
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Charles T Snowdon (2005)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Extra info
- Written by Chuck Snowdon in ...
Written by Chuck Snowdon in honor of Noel Chavez for the 25th Anniversary of the Chicago Branch RSCDS.
No L's Strathspey 3/4L · S32
- 1s+2s set advancing to dance round partner RSh & twirl out partner's place, 1s+2s dance RH across 1/2 way
- All cross RH & 1s cast to right to end 1L between 2s & 1M between 3s in lines across while 2s & 3s set (on diag)
- All change places RH (up/down) with opposite person & 1s cast to right to end 2nd place opposite sides while 2s & 3s set (on diag)
- All turn RH & chase clockwise 1/2 way to own sides with 1s ending facing 1st corners
- 1s turn 1st corner RH & pass partner RSh to face 2nd corner, turn corner RH & pass partner RSh to 2nd place own sides