Dance See You Later 12651
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Triangular (Progression: ChangePtnr)
- Devised by
- Pam Robertson
- 444/444/888/888 = 75% (whole dance)
- Hands round - 6 - and back (HR;6P;BACK;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Pam's Dance Book 
- Extra info
- The women do not progress ...
The women do not progress but get a new partner each time. The men progress one place anticlockwise 231.
|Elizabeth Hunter's Strathspey||Alastair Hunter & the Lorne Scottish Dance Band||The Etive Selection of Scottish Country Dancing||CD||9||S32 3||3:24||68.0||Mrs Elizabeth Hunter/Da Auld Resting Chair/Mrs Mary Milne of Banchory|
See You Later 3T · S32
- Ladies dance clockwise in front of partner behind next Man & round next Man LSh to end on his right
- Men dance anticlockwise in front of new partner behind next Lady & round next Lady RSh to end on her left
- Men petronella turn into centre while Ladies dance on 1 place clockwise & all 1/2 turn RH facing person to change places
- Ladies set while Men dance on 1 place clockwise & Men set while Ladies dancing to left loop round to right to original places with new partner
- All circle 6H round & back
|Strathspey 3CC Triangular||Verl Girl||May 7, 2016, 12:12 p.m.|