Dance Luke Brady's Magical Music 12768
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Fiona Mackie
- 888/800/844/888 = 56% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- For Luke Brady, who got ...
For Luke Brady, who got me into this in the first place! I have to admit. working on this book was good fun and I can now say I've met someone younger than me that likes Scottish dance music as much as l do. And we've even made a dancer out of him!
Thanks to Bruce Wallace for writing the tune for this dance. it made Luke's day.
|Luke Brady's Magical Music||Luke Brady||80 Years of Dundee Dancing||CD||10||R32||0:00||0||Tribute to Luke Brady/The East Neuk o' Fife/The Technique Teacher/Sandy Duff/Stack of Cards/Roxburgh Castle|
Luke Brady's Magical Music 3/4L · R32
- All A&R ; turn RH, 1c face out (1,2,3)
- 1c cast | cross RH ; cast | lead up (2c up on [15-16]) to face 1cnrs (2,1,3)
- SetH&G (2,1,3)
- Circle and back
|2017-11-16 / Brussels Dance Scottish - weekly class||2017-11-16||Jette Rossen||Nov. 27, 2017, 3:18 p.m.|