Dance Anne and Five Partners 13079
Jig · 48 bars · 5 couples · Longwise - 5 (Progression: ChangePtnr)
- Devised by
- John Brenchley (2005)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- The Kangaroo Paw 
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Presented to Anne Walker, RSCDS ...
Presented to Anne Walker, RSCDS Western Australia Branch, on the occasion of a significant birthday.
|Anne & Five Partners||Marian Anderson and her Band||The Kangaroo Paw||CD||8||J48 5||4:26||35.5||Strawberries Galore/George Carrick (Fiddler)/Arthur Walker's Jig/Peter Rae's Jig/Fraser Pattullo's Jig|
|Anne & Five Partners (3 cpl encore)||Marian Anderson and her Band||The Kangaroo Paw||CD||9||J48 3||2:44||36.4||Jim McAllister's Jig/Kilberry Jig/Jig for Judy|
Anne and Five Partners 5/5L · J48
- 1L+3M also 3L+5M set to each other & cast 1 place (Ladies down, Men up)
- 1L & 3L dance LSh round Lady below & in to face 2nd corner (pstn) while 3M & 5M dance LSh round Man above & in to face 2nd corner
- 1L+3M also 3L+5M turn 2nd corners RH, each other LH, 1st corners RH & each other LH to face 4th corners (pstn)
- 1L+3M also 3L+5M dance diagonal reels of with 4th corners & end facing 3rd corners (pstn)
- 1L+3M also 3L+5M dance diagonal reels of with 3rd corners & end facing 2nd corners (pstn)
- 1L+3M also 3L+5M set to 2nd corners & turn right about to face each other (up/down) & set, turn RH 1.1/4 times to face 1st corners (pstn)
- 1L+3M also 3L+5M set to 1st corners & turn right about to face each other & set (across), cross RH & cast 1 place (Ladies down, Men up)
- to end: - Ladies' side: 2L 4L 1L 5L 3L Men's side: 3M 1M 5M 2M 4M
|Thistle Club February 2017||2014-12-20||Irene Dracup||Jan. 11, 2017, 11:05 p.m.|
|Budapest Local Club 24.09.2015||2015-09-24||Zoltán Gräff||Sept. 24, 2015, 10:18 p.m.|
|Laurencekirk, Dickson Hall. Sat 16 Nov 7:30||2019-11-16||Brian Anderson||June 13, 2019, 3:19 p.m.|
Rate this Dance
Sign in to rate this dance!
Anne and Five Partners
Denise Smith · June 1, 2016, 5:30 a.m.
The groups in both these videos have danced the dance incorrectly. At the end of the 1st 8 bars, the dancing people face their 2nd corners for turn c,p,c,p. At the end of that formation, they face their 4th corners for the 1st reel of 4. They then face their 3rd corners for the 2nd reel of 4, and finish facing their 2nd corners for hello goodbye, set to partner, TRH to face 1st corner. They then dance hello goodbye, set to partner, cross RH and cast up or down.
Sign in to review this dance!