Dance Barbaron 13654
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- Elizabeth Lee Barnes (2009)
- Chase (CHASE)
- Reel of four - across (REEL;ACROSS;R4;)
- Reel of four - diagonal (REEL;DIAG;R4;)
- Reel of four - diagonal - half (REEL;DIAG;HALF;R4;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Extra info
- Commissioned at the Thistle School ...
Commissioned at the Thistle School Auction in 2009 and lovingly devised by Elizabeth Lee Barnes for Barbara and Ron Gemmell for their 50th anniversary in 2010.
|Barbaron||Copious Notes||More Swans of Atlanta||CD||7||S32 8||8:25||63.1||Crowhillock/Miss Urquart of Meldrum/Captain Campbell of Carphen|