Dance Grand Central Station 13758
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Chris Ronald
- 804/888/888/888 = 66% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra Info
- Devised in December 2008.
As this is quite a busy dance, particularly bars 17–24, it brought an image of Grand …
Devised in December 2008.
As this is quite a busy dance, particularly bars 17–24, it brought an image of Grand Central Station to mind.
Music Any busy jig. A suitable recording is ‘The Alder Burn‘, Dancing Forth, Gordon Shand and his Scottish Dance Band, track 4.
|The Alder Burn||Gordon Shand and his Scottish Dance Band||Dancing Forth||CD||4||J32 8||4:50||36.2|
Grand Central Station 3/4L · J32
- 1c long cast to 3pl (2c+3c up) ; 3c+1c Mirror S&Link (3c cast down, 1c dance up) (2,1,3)
- Mirror Reels3 on the sides (1c out and up), take hands when possible (2,1,3)
- “Unisex Chain”: 2W+3M turn LH ¾ to other end of their sideline as their Ps cross as 1c set | 2M+3M & 2W+3W Turn RH½ **as ** 1c cross ; repeat (2,1,3)
- Circle6 and back (2,1,3)
|WORKSHOP - 2021 - Exeter Day School - October||2021-10-16||Nicola Scott||Aug. 29, 2023, 4:31 p.m.|
|Blue Ridge 2022 - Monday - High Impact Class||2022-07-04||Cynthia West||July 6, 2022, 5:45 p.m.|
|Budapest Local Club 09.05.2019||2019-05-09||lldikó Szakolczai||May 10, 2019, 12:52 p.m.|
|WEEKEND: Weymouth at Dawlish Oct 2023||2023-10-21||Nicola Scott||Sept. 7, 2023, 9:53 p.m.|
|Bristol 2020 Weekend Classes||Margaret Chambers||March 17, 2020, 12:22 a.m.|
|Tuesday class - Autumn Term 2021||2021-09-18||Nicola Scott||Aug. 30, 2021, 11:09 a.m.|