Dance Grand Central Station 13758
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Chris Ronald
- 804/888/888/888 = 66% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised in December 2008.
Devised in December 2008.
As this is quite a busy dance, particularly bars 17-24, it brought an image of Grand Central Station to mind.
Music Any busy jig. A suitable recording is ‘The Alder Burn‘, Dancing Forth, Gordon Shand and his Scottish Dance Band, track 4.
|The Alder Burn||Gordon Shand and his Scottish Dance Band||Dancing Forth||CD||4||J32 8||4:50||36.2||Here's a Health to ane I lo'e dear/Young Scotty/Anne Fraser MacKenzie/Miss Margaret Brown's Favourite/The Little House Around the Corner|
Grand Central Station 3/4L · J32
- 1c long cast to 3pl (2c+3c up) ; 3c+1c Mirror S&Link (3c cast down, 1c dance up) (2,1,3)
- Mirror Reels3 on the sides (1c out and up), take hands when possible (2,1,3)
- "Unisex Chain": 2W+3M turn LH ¾ to other end of their sideline as their Ps cross as 1c set | 2M+3M & 2W+3W Turn RH½ _as _ 1c cross ; repeat (2,1,3)
- Circle6 and back (2,1,3)
|Budapest Local Club 09.05.2019||2019-05-09||lldikó Szakolczai||May 10, 2019, 12:52 p.m.|
|Bristol 2020 Weekend Classes||Margaret Chambers||March 17, 2020, 12:22 a.m.|