Dance Monica 13781
Reel · 48 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- Rod Downey (2010)
- 800/805/805/844/844/888 = 62% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- For the very energetic, the ...
For the very energetic, the dance could finish with no extra in the reel, ending in places 2,1,3, and then could be danced as an 8 x 48 R.
Given to Monica (Juping) Zhou, a dancing friend on the occasion of her 50th birthday.
Monica 3/3L · R48
- 1s cross RH & cast to 2nd place, 1s dance 1/2 Fig of 8 round 2s
- 1s 1/2 turn RH to finish nearer hands joined facing 3M. 1s set to 3M. 1s+3M dance RH across. 1s finish in 2nd place opposite sides.
- 1s 1/2 turn LH to finish nearer hands joined facing 3L. Set to 3L. 1s+3L dance LH. 1s finish 1M facing 2M, 1L following partner
- 1s dance Alternating Tandem Reel of 3 with 1st corners. Finish 1M facing 3M.
- 1s dance Alternating Tandem Reel of 3 with 2nd corners. 1s finish 2nd place on own side, 1M facing out
- Reels of 3 on side 1s+3s pass LSh to start. 1s and 3s dance extra loop to change places 2 3 1
|FSCDC Fugues etc. 4 July 2015||2015-07-04||Anselm Lingnau||July 5, 2015, 1:53 p.m.|
|Chemnitz_Friday||SCD Chemnitz||Feb. 6, 2018, 6:27 p.m.|
|Chemnitz_Tuesday||SCD Chemnitz||Feb. 6, 2018, 6:25 p.m.|