Dance The Falls of Lana 13810
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Lee Fuell & Patricia Lindsay (2009)
- Set to Corners and Partner (C-SCP)
- Reel of three - across (REEL;ACROSS;R3;)
- Hands round - 6 - and back (HR;6P;BACK;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- Recommended recorded music: "Shetland Reels ...
Recommended recorded music: "Shetland Reels," Track 2 from Steppin' Out by John Taylor and Andrew Imbrie
The Falls of Lana are near Salisbury, Addison County, Vermont, USA and are easily accessible if you don't mind scrambling over some rocks uphill along a pipeline. The view is worth the trouble, as is Silver Lake if you continue up the trail for another hour or so and 500+ feet elevation. See photos of the Falls of Lana at http://www.northeastwaterfalls.com/waterfall.php?num=128&p=0.
- Bars 1-8 represent the trail to Silver Lake,
- 9-16 greeting other hikers on the trail,
- 17-24 the tumbling and roiling waters of Sucker Creek over the falls,
- 25-32 is Silver Lake at the top.
|Shetland Reels||John Taylor & Andrew Imbrie||Steppin' Out||CD+||2||R32 8||4:39||34.9||Spootiskerry/Shelder Geö/Da Rodd Ta Houll/Oliver Jack/Willafjord/Wha'll Dance Wi' Wattie?/Da Fashion o' Da Delting Lasses|