Dance François' Frolic 14285
Also known as “Francois' Frolic” (spelling).
Reel · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Alison Smith (2008)
- Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- As music the author suggests ...
As music the author suggests "The Sword of St Columba" or "any frolicksome reel".
François' Frolic 4/4L · R32
- 1s turn RH, cast (2s step up), turn LH 1.1/2 to end 1M between 3s, 1L between 2s, facing 1st corners
- 1s dance LSh reels of 3 across (4M follows 3M dancing in tandem). 1s end in 2nd place own side facing up
- 1s dance up (NHJ), cast, meet, dance down between 3s & cast up to 2nd place while 2s+3s dance R&L (start change places RH on side)
- 2s+1s+3s+4M circle 7H round & back
Note: 4M or original 2M join in the dance wherever possible!