Dance Rosie's Ceilidh 14342
Also known as “Rosie's Celidh ” (spelling).
Jig · 32 bars · 2 couples · Round the room
- Devised by
- Lara Friedman-Shedlov (2007)
- 66 66 88 88 = 87% (1 turn), 88% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Eight by Thirty-Two 
- Online Sources
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised July 2007 for Audrey ...
Devised July 2007 for Audrey McClellan's new book in her Scottish Island Novels series.
Rosie's Ceilidh 2RR · J32
Couples facing clw are 1c; couples facing cclw are 2c
- All W dance Rsh round M opposite ; All birl /spin with opposite
- All M dance Rsh round P ; All birl /spin with P, ending facing partner, 1c with BHJ
- 1c slip clw passing between 2c who slip cclw | All set, 2c moving in to join BH as 1c separates ; 2c slip clw passing between 1c who slip cclw | All set, finish NHJ with P
- All advance and retire ; All pass opposite Rsh and next person Lsh to face a new couple (having passed two couples).
|Delaware Valley Hogmanay 2019-2020: Shea, MacQueen, Wiesler, Oh My!||2019-12-31||Terry Harvey||Nov. 8, 2019, 12:13 a.m.|