Dance Mrs Lambert's Black Bun 14403
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- 800 633 633 822 = 45% (1 turn), 34% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Online Sources
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Posted on Strathspey by Rod ...
Posted on Strathspey by Rod Downey in Message 56073 · 8 Jun 2009 14:17:56.
The copy I have has no author nor history of the dance. I gather it has something to do with NZ summer school. I now know who the person was, but not who devised the dance. Does anyone have any information?
Mrs Lambert's Black Bun 3/4L · J32
- 1c slip down BHJ | cast up ; turn LH 1½ to face 1cnr
- Corners' chain: 1c and corners change places RH | corners turn each other LH ; change back RH | 1c turn LH to 2cnrs
- Repeat with 2cnrs, 1c turning LH to face 1cnr
- Set H&G, at end 1c turn RH into the middle to begin anew (second time: to sidelines)