Dance Lx 14578
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Alasdair Brown
- 800/888/844/888 = 56% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- This dance was written for ...
This dance was written for Lindsay Martin. Lx is how she always signs off her texts which has in the past caused some amusement. Lindsay may come across as shy, but there is a mischievous streak in her which comes out in her dancing.
Lx 3/4L · R32
- 1c cross RH | cast (2c up) ; ½ Fig8 down round 3c (2,1x,3)
- 2c+1c+3c set | La Baratte, 1c facing 3cnrs position at end
- ½ Lsh Reel4 in 1diag, 1c turn P RH to face 4cnrs ; ½ Reel4 in 2diag, 1c finishing BtoB in DTr position, 1W(1M) facing up(dn)
- DTr up/dn (2,1,3)