Dance Heathery Breeze 14988
Strathspey · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2341)
- Devised by
- Bob Davidson (2012)
- Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- Devised by Bob Davidson (piobbeag ...
Devised by Bob Davidson (piobbeag [at] aol.com) after listening to a tune by the same name performed by Matt Molloy.
Suggested recorded music: "The Double Diamond Strathspey" from the Muriel Johnstone/Keith Smith album, Vintage Goldring.
|The Double Diamond Strathspey||Muriel Johnstone's Band||Vintage Goldring||CD||16||S32 4||4:37||69.2||Susan & Alan Carr/Morag Hutton's Strathspey/Tom Dey|
Heathery Breeze 4/4L · S32
- 1s cross down to dance reflection reels of 3 on opposite sides ending 1st place opposite sides
- 1s cross down to 2nd place own sides & dance out 1/2 turning 3s with nearer hand. 2 3 1 4
- 1L dances up b'tw'n 3s & casts round 3M into middle facing 4s while 1M dances down b'tw'n 4s round 4L into middle facing 3s (BtoB with prtnr)
- All dance 3H round to left (1L with 4s,1M with 3s)
- 1s change places to dance 3H round to right (1M with 4s,1L with 3s) & end in 3rd place opp sides 1L facing 4M & 1M facing 3L
- 1s dance reels of 3 on opposite sides giving RSh to 4M/3L & 1s cross down to 4th place own sides. 2 3 4 1