Dance Scotland United 15623
Jig · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2413)
- Devised by
- Ian Brockbank (2014)
- 8008/8668/8668/8448 = 75% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Iain Brockbank: Again there's ...
Iain Brockbank: Again there's the shape of the Saltire - it's not just separatists who are Scottish - and this dance has top and bottom working together, dancing with the dancers on the sides. A good traditional tune as well, keeping the links with our history.
Scotland United 4/4L · J32
- 1c+4c set | cast in ; ½ Fig8 round own end (2c+3c step to end) finish BtoB in middle facing cnr (2,1x in middle,4x in middle,3)
- All set | turn cnr RH and join LH in centre ; All balance in cross | 1c+4c ½ LHA to face opposite cnr
- repeat [9-14] | 4c+1c turn P LH ½ and face out the end
- 1c+4c lead out the end, cross and cast in ; All turn or spin RH (2,4,1,3)
|Bedford SDG Tuesday Class Autumn 2014||Keith Rose||Oct. 29, 2014, 12:44 a.m.|