Dance Malcolm's Shoes 15686
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Sergey Kargapoltsev (2014)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Eight by Thirty-Two 
- Online Sources
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised 4 May 2014, by ...
Devised 4 May 2014, by Sergey Kargapoltsev (robroyway [at] gmail.com). The little story that happened in Vladimir city (Russia) on Spring School with Malcolm Brown when he lost his shoes.
|Lady Home's Jig||Muriel Johnstone's Band||Dance Through The Miscellanies - First Part||CD||1||J32 8||4:36||34.5||Lady Home's Jig/Miss Gordon of Park/Hoddam Castle/Ian Muir's Compliments to Muriel Johnstone|
|Lady Home's Jig||Muriel Johnstone's Band||A Dancer's Miscellany Vol II||MC||5||J32 8||4:36||34.5||Lady Home's Jig/Miss Gordon of Park/Hoddam Castle/Ian Muir's Compliments to Muriel Johnstone|
Malcolm's Shoes 3/4L · J32
- 1s & 3s Set to partner. 1s cast 2 places , dance to top on own sides  and Set while 3s dance to top , cast two 2 places to own sides  and Set.
- 1s dance 1/2 reel of 3 on sides (1s in & down)  ; 1s+2s+3s Set and Cross RH [321 on opposite sides]
- 1s+2s+3s clap 4 times , stamp right leg 4 times . All dance 1/2 grand chain, 1s starting across the set  (123 on own sides, 1st and 2nd ladies omit polite turn, 1st Lady to end facing out)
- 1L followed by partner cast one place  (2s step up on bars 3-4). 1L crossing to 2nd place opposite side , 1s 1/2 turn RH, twirl & dance out to 2nd place own sides