Dance Tullynessle and Forbes Hall 16725
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- Edna Ewen (2008)
- 886/880/808/888 = 81% (whole dance)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Tullynessle and Forbes Hall was ...
Tullynessle and Forbes Hall was refurbished and was reopened by Prince Edward on November 16th 2008
|Tullynessle & Forbes Hall||Frank Thomson and his Scottish Dance Band||9 for 90 RSCDS Aberdeen Branch 90th Anniversary||CD||9||S32 3||3:06||62.0||Tullynessle and Forbes Hall/Delavaird Brig/The Sidlaw Hills|
Tullynessle and Forbes Hall 3/3L · S32
- 1s+2s+3s set, 1s cast as 2s dance up. 1L+2s also 1M+3s dance RH across
- 2s +1s dance double Fig 8 (1s cross up, 2s cast off), 1s finish in middle facing down, 3s step in to face.
- 1s+3s dance Rondel.
- 2s+3s+1s circle 6H round and back.
|Dunbar Street Class Party June 2019 (By invitation)||2019-06-13||Brian Anderson||June 13, 2019, 2:02 p.m.|
|Banchory SCD 40th Anniversary Dance||2019-03-22||Eric Ferguson||March 9, 2019, 1:08 a.m.|
|Strathspey 3/3L||Verl Girl||May 7, 2016, 11:36 a.m.|