Dance Mrs Ruth Housden 16730
Reel · 40 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: ChangePtnr)
- Devised by
- Andrew Watt (2014)
- Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Ruth Housden has been the ...
Ruth Housden has been the teacher at the Aboyne Scottish Country Dance Group on Royal Deeside since 2001.
|Mrs Ruth Housden||Frank Thomson and his Scottish Dance Band||9 for 90 RSCDS Aberdeen Branch 90th Anniversary||CD||8||R40 4||2:59||35.8||Beech Cottage/Wee Red Breeks/Church Street/The Legacy|
Mrs Ruth Housden 4/4L · R40
2 chords - on second chord 3s & 4s cross to opposite side
- 1s+4s cross RH, 1s cast off, while 4s cast up.
- 1s+4s turn RH 1.1/2 into prom hold. 1s facing 2M, 4s facing 3M.
- 1s+4s dance 1/2 RSh reel of 4 with their 1st corners. 1s and 4s pass LSh to their 2nd corners. 1s+4s dance 1/2 RSh reel of 4 with their 2nd corners. 1s and 4s pass RSh to finish in prom hold.
- 4L+1M dance Fig 8 round 3s, while 1L +4M dance Fig 8 round 2s.
- 1s+4s take prom hold. 1s and 4s pass LSh and dance 1/2 RSh diagonal reel with 1st corner position, pass LSh and dance 1/2 RSh diagonal reel with 2nd corner position to finish in prom hold.
- All circle 8H round and back.
Note 1s & 4s have changed partners.
|Leeds Branch Dance 19th January 2019||2019-01-19||Janet Brayson||Oct. 21, 2018, 9:21 p.m.|