Dance Ones with Twos, Threes & Fours 16855
Also known as “One's with Twos, Threes & Fours” (spelling).
Jig · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2341)
- Devised by
- Gaye Collin (2013)
- Skip-Change, Slip-Step, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Can be danced as a ...
Can be danced as a Jig or a Strathspey
This dance was devised for teaching at the Wellington Region’s Beginners’ Class 2013.
|Time to Meet||Jim Lindsay and Muriel Johnstone||Reel On - Roy Goldring's Graded and Social Dances 3||CD||3||R32 4||2:27||36.8||The Skimpy Reel/One For All/Two For One/The Berwick Braveheart|
|The Double Diamond Strathspey||Muriel Johnstone's Band||Vintage Goldring||CD||16||S32 4||4:37||69.2||Susan & Alan Carr/Morag Hutton's Strathspey/Tom Dey|
Ones with Twos, Threes & Fours 4/4L · J32
May be danced as Jig or Strathspey
- 1s+2s dance RH across, LH back and 1s face out
- 1s+3s dance double Fig 8 (1s cast, 3s cross up to start). 1s end facing out
- 1s cast to 4th place (4s step up 19-20). 4s+1s turn RH
- 2s+3s+4s+1s circle 8H round and back