Dance Roses for Johanna 16896
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Triangular (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- Anselm Lingnau (2016)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- For Johanna Leithoff of Erfurt ...
For Johanna Leithoff of Erfurt, Germany, on the occasion of her wedding on 19 March 2016. Johanna danced with the Frankfurt Scottish Country Dance Club for many years, and taught there and at the “Narhalla Dancers” in Mainz, before moving to Erfurt to work at the university there.
Roses for Johanna 3T · S32
- 1c cross down LH, 1W/1M Figs8 round 2c/3c (pass between, meet & touch NH, out between same couple, cast up, turn RH ½ to place.
- [Circular rose progression] W set while M dance RA and pull RS back to face next W clockwise | M dance out while W (passing M by RS) dance RA and pull RS back to face ptr ; all ½turn BH & pivot in place ¾ to fin M facing acw, W cw | all dance round ptr RS to sides [3, 1, 2]
- Interlocking reels4 (start RS to ptr, on bar 24 turn RH to prom hold facing acw)
- [Three-couple circular tournée, all dancing as 2nd couple] All prom 2 places round, on bar 28 M pass W in front of them and turn about [M finish on outside facing cw, W on inside facing acw] ; All turn R 1¼ to sides [to 2, 3, 1]
|Erlangen Summer Dance 2017||2017-06-24||Michael Knorr||May 17, 2017, 9:41 p.m.|
|FSCDC 15 March 2016||2016-03-15||Anselm Lingnau||May 31, 2016, 11:21 p.m.|
|FSCDC 8 March 2016||2016-03-08||Anselm Lingnau||May 31, 2016, 11:23 p.m.|
|Strathspey 3CC Triangular||Verl Girl||May 7, 2016, 12:12 p.m.|
|Chemnitz_Friday||SCD Chemnitz||Feb. 6, 2018, 6:27 p.m.|