Dance Nuernberg Castle 16965
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- Gitta Ott (2011)
- 888/888/888/844 = 93% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Recommended Music
- Extra Info
- Dedicated to the Nürnberg Castle, see
Dedicated to the Nürnberg Castle, see
Nuernberg Castle 3/3L · J32
- All join hands on side-lines and set to partners | All turn partner with right hand once round in 4 bars | All set, first step to partners and turn on second step into position to be ready for:
- All three couples dance Grand Chain, 1st couple start across the set.
- All three couples dance Reel of three on own sides, 2nd man/woman giving right shoulders to 3rd man/ woman.
- 1st and 2nd couples set, 1st couple cross down with right hands to face 3rd couple while 2nd couple step up.
- 1st and 3rd couples set, 1st couple cross down with left hands to third places while 2nd couple step up.
|SCD Nürnberg (2016-09-05)||2016-09-05||Roland Ritthaler||Sept. 11, 2016, 1:04 p.m.|
|SCD Sommerfest in Franken (2016-09-10)||2016-09-10||Roland Ritthaler||Sept. 11, 2016, 12:36 p.m.|
|SCD Nürnberg Workshop||2016-07-17||Roland Ritthaler||July 16, 2016, 9:38 p.m.|