Dance The Hill at the Top 17100
Jig · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2413)
- Devised by
- Peter Marshall (2010)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra Info
- This dance is dedicated to Judy Hili who became President of Alderley and District Caledonian Society in 20JO.
It was …
This dance is dedicated to Judy Hili who became President of Alderley and District Caledonian Society in 20JO.
It was first danced at the Alderley and District Caledonian Society St Andrews Ceiltdh on 30lh November 2010.
|Have a Bashie||Gordon Shand and his Scottish Dance Band||Cherry Blossom Time Volume 1||CD||4||J32 4||2:25||36.2|
|Have a Bashie||Gordon Shand and his Scottish Dance Band||Cherry Blossom Time||CD||18||J32 4||2:25||36.2|
The Hill at the Top 4/4L · J32
- 1st and 2nd couples, also 3rd and 4th couples, set and link. (Finish on sidelines 2M facing 1M, 4M facing 3M and 2L facing 1L, 4L facing 3L)
- Reel of 4 on own sides. (Passing RS to start)
- 1st and 4th couples set and link (end order 2,4,1,3)
- 4th and 1st couples dance 1/2 figs of 8 (4th couple cross up between 2nd couple to begin, 1st couple cross down between 3s to begin)
- 4th and 1st couple turn partner with right hand, one and half times
- All circle 8 hands round and back
|1336||The Hill at the Top||Jan. 14, 2018, 10:02 p.m.||Kate Bould||Eric Ferguson||Normal||Fixed|