Dance Queen's Jig 17740
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Jim Haworth (2015)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- Devised April 2015 after one ...
Devised April 2015 after one of the many enjoyable weekends at the Queen's Hotel Llandudno, organised by Brian Eckersley.
The dance consists of 'bits' borrowed from Postie's Jig, Seton's Ceilidh Band, The Cooper's Wife and The Kenora Reel.
Queen's Jig 3/4L · J32
- 1s set, cast & dance 1/2 Fig 8 round 2s to end in centre joining RH to partner, LH with 1st corner
- Balance in Line, 1s 3/4 RH turn to join LH with 2nd corner, Balance in Line, 1s 3/4 RH turn to face 3rd corner
- 1s dance 1/2 diag RSh reel of 4 with 3rd corners, 1/2 diag RSh reel of 4 with 4th corners to end in 2nd place own side
- 1s dance 1/2 Fig 8 (1L down between 3s, 1M up between 2s) to 2nd place opp side & all chase clockwise 1/2 way