Dance White Eagle 18047
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Natty Kamikura (2017)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- The dance was written for ...
The dance was written for Richard Schmidt who founded the White Eagle Dance Academy in Montreal in 2008. He taught Polish dances in Japan in 2013, 2015 and 2017.
|White Eagle||Scotch Mist||Around the World with Scotch Mist||CD||5||J32 8||4:45||35.6||The Genteel Gent/The Silver Bracelet/Ian MacKintosh of Pine House/The Pans of Kennet|
White Eagle 3/4L · J32
- 1s lead down the middle, on bar 3 1s change sides with Lady dancing under Man's right arm, lead up & on bar 7 1s change sides again, 2s step in
- 1s+2s dance Allemande, 1s finish facing 1st corners
- 1s dance clockwise round 1st corners while 1st corners Adv+Ret. 1s pass RSh to face 2nd corners
- 1s dance clockwise round 2nd corners while 2nd corners Adv+Ret. 1s end 2nd place opposite sides
- 1s dance LSh reels of 3 across the dance (1s give LSh to 3rd corners to begin). On bars 31-32, 1s cross RH while 2s+3s loop into place