Dance The Treasured Cove 18092
Strathspey · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2413)
- Devised by
- Dorothy Hargreaves
- 8448/8008/8808/8808 = 69% (whole dance)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- With thanks to Jean Dodds ...
With thanks to Jean Dodds of Adelaide, Australia, for teaching the Deep Cove class in 2008/2009
The Treasured Cove 4/4L · S32
- 1s+4s take nearer hand with ptnrs & cpls dance towards each other & set. (2s & 3s step up or down on 3-4)
- Retaining hands with ptnrs. 1s+4s pass each other LSh and turn top & bottom cpls with appropriate hand onto side lines. 2413
- 4L & 1L followed by ptnrs dance between end cpls, round end ladies, across between end cpls, round end men to finish on own sides.
- 2s+4s+1s dance the Knot to finish on own sides, ladies facing up, men down.
- 1s+4s+2s chase anticlockwise 1/2 way to opposite sides & cross over giving L hand & set. End 2 4 1 3