Dance A Jig for Josselin 18241
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Kenneth Reid (2018)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The dance was presented as ...
The dance was presented as a gift to those who attended the inauguration of a Scottish Weekend in the town of Josselin in Brittany and was first danced on Sunday 11th February 2018.
A Jig for Josselin 3/4L · J32
- 1c set | cast off (2c up) ; ½ diag R&L with 1cnrs
- All chase cclw ½ ; ½ diag R&L with 1cnrs (3x,1x,2x)
- 3c+1M & 1W+2c RHA ; with 1c leading Lsh Snake Pass to (2x,1x,3x)
- All set | Petronella turn ; set | Petronella turn (2,1,3)