Dance Marry Me, Again 18310
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 312)
- Devised by
- Viktor Lehmann (2018)
- Highland Schottische, Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Online Sources
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Deviser says: “Dedicated to Alfred ...
Deviser says: “Dedicated to Alfred Kolb. We ‘upgraded’ to full marriage exactly three years after our Registered Partnership even though the first time felt like THE marriage. The starting formation (The Rose Progression) is the connection to our original wedding dance, Imagine.
Marry Me, Again 3/3L · S32
- 1s & 2s dance the "Rose Progression": 1L & 2M change places R, cast 1 place clockwise, TB 1/2, face & twirl away while 1M & 2L set, TB 1/2, face & twirl away, cross over to other side (2, 1).
- Starting from the sidelines, all cpls dance a Gypsy Pousette with partner in Highland Schottische Step with a pivit at the end to face partner on the midline, men facing down, ladies up.
- All TR 3/4 with partner, drop hands, pass partner RS to opposite sides, melt into a 1/2 chase clkw to own sides (3, 1, 2).
- 1s & 2s (bottom cpls) set, TR 1/2 way, 1/2 double figure of eight (1s starting down & in, 2s out & up).
|Geburtstagsball Steff, Viktor & Steffi 2018-07-14||2018-07-14||SchloBDancers Heidelberg||April 29, 2018, 9:52 p.m.|