Dance Katie's Wedding 19440
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- Sue McKinnell (2017)
- 800/840/804/888 = 58% (whole dance)
- Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- Written for a wedding featuring ...
Written for a wedding featuring 6 dancers, some of whom are not familiar with Scottish Country Dancing. This dance ends with a circle representing a wedding ring.
Katie's Wedding 3/3L · R32
- 1c lead down ; and up. 1M faces out (1,2,3)
- 1c+2c LHA ; 1c (1M leading) cast off | dance across to 2plx (2c up) (2,1x,3)
- 1c+3c RHA ; 1c (1M leading) cast off | dances across to 3pl (3c up) (2,3,1)
- Circle6 and back