Dance Two Towers Reel 19484
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Christian R Petersen (2017)
- 866/888/844/888 = 66% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Online Sources
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The instructions give the deviser ...
The instructions give the deviser as "CRP/CPH" without indicating who CPH might be.
Devised after a visit to Oslo where the City Hall has two towers.
Two Towers Reel 3/4L · R32
- 1s dance down (2s step up) to BtoB in centre 2nd place, facing own side, 2s+1s+3s dance 6 bars of Double Triangles. 1s end in centre facing opp sides
- 1L+2s & 1M+3s dance reels of 3 across (1L+2L & 1M+3M pass RSh to start). 1s end in 2nd place opp sides, 1L facing down, 1M facing up
- 1s dance out of ends & cast left to 2nd place own side
- 1L+2s & 1M+3s dance RH across & LH across
- 2s+1s+3s turn partners LH. End 2 1 3