Dance 6-O and a Dog 19546
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 312)
- Devised by
- Viktor Lehmann (2017)
- 888/888/080/888 = 83% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- Dedicated to Steff Eckert. Turning ...
Dedicated to Steff Eckert. Turning 60, enjoying life, her family and senior Paul, the family dog.
6-O and a Dog 3/3L · J32
- 1s+3s set, then 1/2 RA, while 2s XR and cast to their right to end between cpls (2L facing down, 2M between facing up)
- Half circle to the left
- From lines across, set & link for three to sidelines
- All chase halfway round clw
- 2s TR 1/2, stay facing one another in the middle. Both set, with 2M turning on the spot to face ladies‘ side, 2L firmly putting fists on her hips while setting. 2M leading a chase around his 1st crnr pos, 2s to end on own side in 3rd place (cpl in 3rd plc step up on 23+24).
- 2L+3M XR to change places and set, while 3L+2M chase half way round the set clw while 1s set and cross right hand
- Half circle to the left (3 1 2)
On bars 1, 9 and 25, everyone shouts „six“. On bars 5, 13 and 29, everyone shouts „oh“. On bars 19, 19 1/2 and 20, the corners stomp 3x with the right foot and hands in their hips, shouting „Walk the dog“.