Dance The Delta Borderers' 25th 19619
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- Ruth Jappy (2003)
- 880/822/888/888 = 79% (whole dance)
- Hands across - 4 - back - cast (HX;4P;BACK;CAST;)
- Set to Corners (C-SET)
- Advance and Retire - 1 step (ADVRET;1S;)
- Hands across - 4 - half (HX;4P;HALF;)
- Hands round - 6 - and back (HR;6P;BACK;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised by Ruth Jappy, Vancouver ...
Devised by Ruth Jappy, Vancouver, for The Delta Borderers’ Spring Fling on March 15, 2003 – celebrating 25 years of happy dancing.
|The Delta Borderers' 25th||Donald J Bartlett||The Well Tuned Piano||?||6||S32 3||3:18||66.0||The Delta Borderers/The Queen o' the Haggis|
The Delta Borderers' 25th 3/3L · S32
- 1s+2s dance RH across (3 bars) & LH across (3 bars); 1s cast, pass LSh to face 1st corners while 2s dance up NHJ to 1st place
- 1s set to 1st corners, pull back RSh & dance round each other to face 2nd corners; 1s set to 2nd corners, pull back RSh & dance round each other to end in 2nd place own side
- 2s+1s+3s Adv+Ret (1 bar each), 2s (at top) cross RH while 1s+3s dance 1/2 RH across. (2) (3) (1)
- 2s+3s+1s Adv+Ret (1 bar each) & all cross RH to own side
- 2s+3s+1s circle 6H round and back