Dance Bram's Hungarian Dance No. 8 20338
Reel · 32 bars · 2 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 21)
- Devised by
- Zsófia József
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised especially for Bram, who ...
Devised especially for Bram, who started to dance Scottish Dancing in 2020 with our Online Bo’ness Dance group. He picked up the dances so quick and his absolute favourite figure is the Figure of 8. The dance was devised originally for solo/1 couple dancing, but it can be danced in a 2 couples set.
Bram's Hungarian Dance No. 8 2/4L · R32
- 1c cross RH & face down | loop LSh round 2c | cross RH & face out
- 1c Fig8 on sides, starting out & up, down NHJ, out between 1c & 2c pos, round 2c, up & out, curve back to 1pl facing in
- 1c+2c Double Fig8, 1c start crossing down
- 1c cross down below 2c (2c up) | curve into 2pl ; turn 1½ RH (2,1)